Director of Sales - Earthmoving
The Director Of Earthmoving Sales is responsible for the planning and implementation of sales strategies and the overall effectiveness of the Earthmoving Sales force.
- Achieves company objectives, satisfactory gross profits and market share using market research, competitor analyses, industry knowledge, etc.
- Builds, develops and manages Sales teams capable of carrying out Sales initiatives.
- Designs and supports Sales assignments to ensure targets are optimally allocated.
- Prepares periodic presentations for senior leadership regarding sales volume, potential sales, areas of customer base expansion and other key strategic initiatives. Performs other duties as assigned.
You must have prior success leading a large scale Sales operation by generating significant increases in revenue from new business, shortening the sales cycle and increasing effectiveness.
- Experienced leader and Sales coach who holds salespeople accountable, motivates effectively and has a successful track record of sales selection and management of KPI’s and pipelines.
- Minimum of 10 years of Sales Management experience and the ability to develop and implement Sales processes and equitable assignments of a Sales force.
- Experience in the heavy construction or premium products sales industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales or Business Administration preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Competitive Base Salary and Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k)
- Relocation Assistance