Magnum Recruiting has partnered with a leader in heavy construction equipment. Together we are in search of a Construction Equipment Technical Trainer to join their team in Norcross, GA. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a strong potential for future growth and career advancement.
- Effectively develop, refine and implement Company technical training needs, working closely with the Product Support manager to align & meet organizational objectives.
- Maintain an emphasis on serving the needs of the customer, best in class experience & promote a positive serve the client environment within the training department.
- Works closely with training coordinator to understand training needs, technician capability & scheduling
- Deliver value based dealer training focusing on consumer need, product population & corporate goals
- Develop & execute continuous improvement programs related to systems & technical training
- Conduct comprehensive needs analysis to ensure that training meets company objectives
- Maintains proactive communications to capture consumer feedback & outgoing messaging alignment
- Develop, refine & manage training catalog, calendar & training bulletins
- Maintains skills proficiency, manages updates, communication, & resources to provide training solutions to internal customers, dealer warranty & service personnel
- Track & maintain all reporting data on training classes (In-house, field, web-based or individual sessions)
- Development of classroom curricula, testing materials, documentation, planning & scheduling
- Work with product support manager to ensure training complies with training objectives
- Provide weekly scheduling, curriculum & attendees updates to the product support team
- Maintain monthly training reporting & update product support scorecard
- Ensure internal alignment by communicating team reporting & shared targets status
- Other duties and functions appropriate to the position as assigned by the manager
- Must be a positive team player & possess excellent customer service skills
- Solid organizational, interpersonal & communication skills required (especially written)
- Must work with Microsoft Office PowerPoint and Excel along with other e-tools on a daily basis.
- Enforce best practices established by management to ensure a safe, clean tobacco free working environment for company personnel & training consumers
- Able to travel to provide customer focused technical training up to 50% or as required
- MUST HAVE DIRECT INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE RELATABLE TO THE POSITION
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid vacation/Time Off
Please send resumés to firstname.lastname@example.org