Magnum Search Group has partnered with a leading manufacturer of in heavy construction equipment. Together we are in search of a Construction Equipment Product Specialist/Sales Trainer to join their team in Norcross, GA. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a strong potential for future growth and career advancement.
- Serve as a Company product expert on Company CE product features, functions, benefits.
- Assist dealer personnel and Company sales staff with sales-related technical product information.
- Assist Sales Trainer and Marketing Manager with curriculum development for product training, sales resource tools and other sales and product related materials.
- Verify and proofread technical specifications, brochures, and other marketing resources for accuracy and improved content.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and the ability work with people across departments and with counterparts overseas to gather information.
- This position will be expected to travel to dealers around North America to provide sales-oriented product training, visit dealers and customers and assist with trade shows. Travel will vary based on necessity but over 50% travel should be expected at times.
- Assist Product Sales Trainer with updates to product sales training and marketing support materials for all current Company CE products.
- Assist with product sales training as required regionally and at HQ in Atlanta.
- Monitor competitive product activity and create competitive comparisons for CE products.
- Report customer requirements to corporate product development.
- Travel as needed to Asia to attend product development meetings, when scheduled.
- Contacts dealers and Company inside sales department to assist with the creation and updates of dealer and customer contact databases including company names, primary contacts, telephone, address, and emails.
- Provide expertise to dealer sales staff and Company DM’s via phone, email or though field visits, as needed, to assist with sales efforts.
- Work with corporate and other divisions to coordinate and conduct product comparison testing on new products prior to launch or after. Responsible for analyzing data and converting it to sales benefits and advantages for use in marketing communications and sales training.
- Assist marketing department with literature editing and sales material development.
- Assist with other marketing initiatives and events such as trade shows as needed.
- Assist with product walk around videos for training and social media.
- Must be a good presenter and should comfortable speaking in front of medium to large audiences.
- Three to five years of experience in sales or distribution management, preferably in the construction equipment industry is preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in sales, product or technical training is preferred but not required.
- Must be very proficient in Power Point, Excel (including pivot table creation).
- Some experience with graphics programs like Adobe Photoshop or InDesign are preferred but not required.
- Must have good understanding (technical) of excavator technologies.
- Additional construction equipment experience is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid vacation/Time Off
Please send resumés to firstname.lastname@example.org