Magnum Recruiting has partnered with a leading Heavy Equipment Dealer. We are in search of a Road Service Technician in Dunmore, PA.
• Provides service office with machine make/model, serial number, hour meter reading, parts/equipment/supplies used during the course of the repairs and notification of any additional repairs required but not completed. Signs time cards for each day.
• Must possess 5-8 years’ experience in the heavy equipment field as a service technician or mechanic.
• 3-5 years’ experience troubleshooting and diagnosing heavy equipment issues.
• Must provide his/her own tools to perform as a Service Technician. Company provides annual Tool Allowance.
• Can perform basic math and read, write and speak English. Follows instructions.
• Road Service Technician must have a clean DMV to qualify for insurance coverage under the company auto policy.
• Manages one’s own time, resources and performs to the best of their ability under all work conditions, etc.
-Excellent Benefits, Vacation Time and a 401k Match
-Company Provided Factory Training, Tool Allowance, Shoe Allowance and free Uniform Service.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.