Magnum Search Group has partnered with a leading Regional Heavy Equipment Dealer. We are in search of a Service Advisor to join their team in Kirkwood, NY.Responsibility:
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Follow the standard for conduct within the department, promotes positive proactive attitude and cooperates with all company employees, vendors and customers. Fosters a teamwork environment.
- Serves as the interface between the shop and the customer.
- Handles heavy phone volume with great data entry skills while paying close attention to details.
- Accurately takes customer information, records the customer’s requests in the system and expedites service.
- Quotes fair and accurate flat rate hourly quotes for Service Technicians in accordance to company policy.
- Coordinates incoming work and schedules it with the shop. Ensures services are completed on time as promised.
- Several years experience in heavy equipment service and must have a heavy equipment technical background in order to communicate with technicians and customers regarding heavy equipment repairs.
- Must have a solid foundation of equipment parts and prior experience working as a technician or mechanic.
- Understands factors facing customers and their equipment such as time, work conditions, physical demands, etc.
- Ability to use software applications such as the CDK business system, Microsoft Office and Internet functions.
- Ability to work flexible hours as well as work in various demanding environmental conditions.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills. Can equitably solve problems whether conceptual or concrete in nature.
-Excellent Benefits, Vacation Time and a 401k Match
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org