Magnum Search Group has partnered with one of the world’s leading independent providers of OEM-authorized turbine engine services for business and general aviation aircraft. We are looking for a PW100 Power Plant Engineer to join their team in Dallas, TX. Our client is open to candidates anywhere across the United States and Canada.
In this role you will provide technical support to Production, Quality Control, Materials, and Marketing for Gas Turbine engine programs as assigned to ensure a reliable and quality product while keeping the customer’s interest in focus.
- Establish work repair plans for engines and components undergoing repair/overhaul.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to test cell and field service personnel.
- Develop engineering methods & procedures to optimize engine performance and existing repairs.
- Evaluate published technical data for applicability to shop procedures and develop/revise procedures as necessary to ensure reliable, quality products.
- Review engine test cell performance, and develop methods to reduce test cell rejections.
- Provides technical support for programs including interfacing with customer concerning operational issues.
- Review & evaluates service bulletins & modifications.
- Review warranty and add relevant technical knowledge of the problems to the decision making process,
- Assist quality control in investigations of complaints of engines and analyze causes for engine or component failure.
- Write detailed investigation reports; suggest improvement to production and quality control techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, similar discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Five (5) plus years related to turbine engine/aircraft overhaul and aviation maintenance engineering, specifically with PW100 engine models.
- Familiarity with turbine engine principles including test cell and on-wing performance, assembly practices, vibration and failure analysis, and general engine overhaul and repair procedures.
- FAA Powerplant license is desirable.
If you are looking for a rewarding career with an industry leader do not hesitate to apply.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org