Magnum Recrtuiting has partnered with a leader in heavy construction equipment. Together we are in search of a District Service Manager to cover the Midwest and North Central US, ideally based out of the Chicago or Indianapolis areas. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a strong potential for future growth and career advancement.
The District Service Manager provides a contact and liaison between Company service staff and dealer service staff to Company Headquarters. They maintain and distribute information that is of relevance to service and technical staff on Company Products. The District Service Manager is responsible for guiding dealer service, warranty and training personnel to a mutually beneficial and prosperous relationship with the Company.
Work environment and other requirements:
- Performing Failure Analysis Reports when needed, with experienced input as to cause of failure. Experience and understanding of Construction equipment and related topics on a high technical level is a requirement.
- Maintain technical information on Company products and provide dealers and Company service with information as requested.
- Work with Marketing and Sales department to develop and distribute Municipal Bid Specs and increase sales of units to Government agencies.
- Work with the Product Support department during the investigation of product issues and resolutions while providing crucial data to management and Company Headquarters.
- Distribute, track and monitor field service campaigns required for product improvement/recall in accordance with Company policy.
- Work with Company warranty department on technical related issues and job requirements for the repair of warrantable machines.
- Provide information regarding modification or changes required to Company technical documentation.
- Works with parts department on any part improvement submissions from Company Headquarters to ensure related parts are available for delivery as needed.
- Develops and maintains database of FAQ related to technical product information.
- Assist dealer personnel by recommending proper products to fit customer specific applications.
- Other duties and functions appropriate to the position as assigned by the manager from time to time.
- The work environment is a “home office” based environment.
- No heavy lifting required.
- Mostly sitting with computer and phone usage.
- Accommodations can be made for handicapped employees.
- 50% travel during a month is required, some months may require more so driving and/or flying will be required.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid vacation/Time Off
Please send resumes to email@example.com.