Magnum Search Group has partnered with a Regional leader in the Heavy Equipment Industry and we are in search of a Service Manager to join their team in Scottsbluff, NE. You'll be joining a welcoming and supportive team that will make sure you have all the things you need to be successful in your role.
The Manager of Service leads the Technicians, Shop Service Manager and Service Writers in the daily operations of OEM Equipment-related services including Heavy Equipment and Total Truck repair. The Manager of Service position is responsible for hiring, developing, and coaching employees by utilizing effective mentoring and training techniques. This individual will manage the financial performance of the assigned store and cost center to help to facilitate growth. The Manager of Service will create an operating budget, control costs, build loyal customers, and meet financial objectives.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Business Management or related degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred, but not required.
- Associate’s degree of Applied Science in Diesel Technology required and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience preferred in the repair, servicing, or supervision of repairs for heavy equipment, generators, engines, and/or allied equipment models within a similar industry.
- Medical (and FSA/HAS plans), Dental, Vision Insurances
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement and In-house Training Dept.
- Paid Military Leave
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Safety Glasses and Boot Program
If you are interested in becoming a team player for a growing company, please apply today.
Please send resumes to email@example.com