Magnum Search Group has partnered with a Regional leader in the Heavy Equipment Industry and we are in search of a Field EPG Technician to join their team in Omaha, NE. You'll be joining a welcoming and supportive team that will make sure you have all the things you need to be successful in your role.
The main responsibility of the Field EPG Technician (Power Generation) will be to repair Generator and Industrial engines and repair electrical power systems to the customer’s satisfaction in the shop and/or field. This is a position is for an experienced mechanic who is able to remove, install, repair, disassemble, assemble, and perform failure analyses of OEM and non-OEM equipment including engines and electrical systems.
Education and Experience:
- 2 year technical degree or equivalent experience required.
- 2-3 years of experience installing, servicing and repairing generators, UPS, switchgear, automatic transfer switch, and other related system products.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must meet DOT requirements.
- Medical (and FSA/HAS plans), Dental, Vision Insurances
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement and In-house Training Dept.
- Paid Military Leave
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Safety Glasses and Boot Program
If you are interested in becoming a team player for a growing company, please apply today.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org