Magnum Recruiting has partnered with a rapidly growing heavy equipment dealership group. We are in search of a Safety Manager to join their team in Sacramento, CA.
- The Safety Manager is responsible for developing, managing, and leading the safety, security, and medical functions for our dealerships.
Key Job Elements
- This position will work closely with the Company leadership to develop, facilitate, and implement general and job specific safety training programs.
- This manager will report to our General Manager.
- Additional responsibilities will be to work with and train new hires and our corporate office to process, respond to, and manage our workers compensation.
Education / Training
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Safety related field preferred.
- 5+ years Health & Safety experience.
Qualifications and Experience
- Heavy industrial experience.
- Strong team-building and organizational development skills.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Practical experience with common business and EHS computer applications.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefit and insurance package
Please send resumes to email@example.com.