Magnum Recruiting has partnered with a leading manufacturer of aerial construction equipment. We are in search of a Field Service Representative, ideally based in Seattle or Portland, to join their team in the Western US.
- Ensure compliance with all legislative requirements in the facility’s geographic location.
- Support, Foster, Promote and Demonstrate the Company's Core Values and Leadership Behaviors.
- Maintain balance between customer, employee and financial satisfaction by maximizing facility/department Performance Indicators to align to the Company's Stepping Stool of Success Strategy.
- Support and maintain department lean initiatives as set out in system requirements.
- Provide technical assistance and training to customers in support of Company products.
- Provide appropriate training for customer service to improve overall responsiveness and knowledge.
- Provide critical technical support to all customers in support of Company Products.
- Complete weekly reports in a timely manner detailing tasks completed.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Requires international travel.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a technical college diploma and ongoing related organization training and maintenance experience.
- Minimum one to three years customer service experience; aerial work platform industry experience strongly preferred but not essential.
- Ability to read and understand a wide variety of manuals for set-up and calibration, operating, repair, maintenance, testing and quality control procedures.
- Locate data in a variety of technical drawings.
- Ability to understand electric and hydraulic circuits/schematics.
- Ability to evaluate severity of equipment faults/anomalies by considering nature of defects and effects they will have on equipment performance.
- Ability to judge conditions of individual parts and devices and adequacy of repairs. Judge suitability of parts, components and modifications.
- Ability to verbally discuss electric and hydraulic circuits and schematics.
- Communicate with customers to promote products, learn about equipment faults, and explain procedures, answer questions and address complaints.
- Exchange diagnostic and troubleshooting information with apprentices, co-workers, colleagues, supervisors and manufacturers' service representatives.
- Evaluate sets of data collected from trials and simulations to troubleshoot faults and assess equipment performance and the progression of faults and wear.
- Schedule repair and maintenance tasks to efficiently use time and meet deadlines.
- Perform service and repair tasks independently.
- Possess strong system and hardware skills.
- Ability to use communications software and have above average computer skills including Excel, Word and Microsoft Office and PowerPoint.
- Continually update technical skills to maintain current knowledge of changing technology and repair procedures.
- Competitive salary
- Company truck, laptop, cellphone
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, and vision coverage
Please send resumes to email@example.com.