We do not hire internally often, this is a rare opportunity to acquire ongoing personal development while learning the business from seasoned professionals.
If you can demonstrate your enthusiasm and sincere passion for your business contribution, we will match and exceed your career expectations. This is THE opportunity you have been searching for.
Magnum Search Group is looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. This position will offer significant training and future leadership opportunities.
What does an Inside Sales Representative do?
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable cold calls, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and establishing sales meetings.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives and headhunters for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online presentations to prospects
- Proven inside sales experience is preferred
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience cold calling
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with a CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening, effective questioning and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively