We do not hire internally often, this is a rare opportunity to acquire ongoing personal development while learning the business from seasoned professionals.
If you can demonstrate your enthusiasm and sincere passion for your business contribution, we will match and exceed your career expectations. This is THE opportunity you have been searching for.
Magnum Search Group looking for a Recruiter to join our growing team and help us fill our open positions with qualified candidates. This position will offer significant training and future leadership opportunities.
Recruiter responsibilities include defining hiring criteria, sourcing potential candidates on social media and reaching out to prospects via email or phone. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication skills to interact with candidates and internal teams.
Ultimately, you will place qualified candidates in a timely manner and build talent pipelines for our future hiring needs.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to define necessary requirements for open roles
- Send recruiting emails and build relationships with passive candidates and follow up when necessary.
- Leverage social media groups and professional networks and interact with potential candidates
- Ask for referrals from current employees, acquaintances and industry professionals
- Maintain organized databases with candidates’ data (e.g. in our ATS)
- Attend industry trade shows and events
- Keep in touch with past applicants
- Conduct benchmark research on compensation and benefits for various positions and seniority levels
- Measure source of hire and time-to-fill for each role
- Research and recommend new sourcing tools and techniques
- Experience as a Headhunter, Recruiter or similar is not required
- Excellent communication and persuasion abilities
- Time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple open tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be a good listener and understand effective questioning
- Good decision-making skills
- High sense of urgency
- Previous B2B sales experience is preferred